Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Stamping Frenzy

When I do workshops and classes I always make up extra kits and as a result I have ended up with a huge box of kits. Recently some of my lovely customers, Kim, Helena, Nan, Raelee and Pam came over and the challenge was to make up some of the kits using their own designs.

I set up my stamp pad caddies and I was the runner, getting whatever stamp set they wanted to use.

It was a very productive day. Raelee was a powerhouse, making over 20 cards. She even made a card up using the scraps from everyone else's cards!

Here are some of the cards, aren't they great.













I still have heaps of kits left so we will definitely have to do it again sometime.

I hope you are finding time to do some creating of your own.

Happy stamping
Roz


No comments: