Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm Back!

I can't believe how long it is since I have blogged. I hope to be more active on my blog this year.

I hope you had a lovely Christmas as I did and I wish you all a happy, healthy and creative new year.

As a former Queenslander and with family in Toowoomba and Killarney, my heart goes out to everyone who has been affected by the floods. The devastation and loss of lives was unbelievable. My thoughts are also with those affected in other states as well. It was so uplifting to see the massive volunteer turnout to help with the clean up. It makes me proud to be an Aussie!

As in the bushfires, Stampin' Up! is now supporting the flood relief and will donate $2 of the retail value of sales from any stamp set (with a retail value of $30 or more) sold from 15 January through 15 February to the State Emergency Services. If there is a stamp set that you were thinking of getting, then now is the time do so and support the flood relief. I will also be having a fundraising event and will provide details in the next day or two.

Here is a card I made for a challengeon an internet group - Stampin Up In Oz. This is an Australian only group for anyone that loves creating with Stampin' Up products and would like to share their latest creations, techniques and patterns with others. Contact me if you would like more information on how to join.

Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Whisper White
Inks: Crumb Cake, Real Red
Stamp Set: Simply Said, greeting from Always.
Ribbon: Red Gingham (retired)

Happy stamping

Roz

No comments: