Friday, March 26, 2010

Welcome Ivy Grace


This is a card I made for my friend Tash and her husband who are celebrating the arrival of their beautiful daughter, Ivy Grace. The card is Pretty in Pink and I have wheeled the Nursery Letters jumbo wheel across the bottom in the same colour. Above this is a piece of Certainly Celery cardstock which has been stamped with the Polka Dot background stamp, and some So Saffron 5/8" grosgrain ribbon around it. A row of piercing is above this piece. The embellishment is the elephant from Nursery Necessities. I stamped in versamark first and then into the Certainly Celery ink pad and stamped on whisper white. I then sprinkled heat and stick powder on the image, used the heat tool to melt the powder and then sprinked Dazzling Diamonds on top. The excess was shaken off and the image heated again to set the glitter. I then cut out the image and mounted it on a So Saffron cirlce which has also been pierced. The words are from the same set and have been punched out using the Word Window Punch and the edges daubed in Certainly Celery.

I will be back tomorrow with a Goodbye Summer Mini Catalogue Special!

Happy stamping
Roz

No comments: