Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Eastern Blooms

It is a while since I have used the Eastern Blooms stamp set so thought I would pull it out for a card for my classes this week.


I have used the Pacific Point Patterns Designer Series Paper and ink. The scallop circle and 1 3/8" circle are both mounted up.


I am also taking names for my 300 club. All you have to do is commit to spending a minimum of $30 per month (before postage and handling) for ten months. You will be the hostess for one of the months and receive the hostess benefits - hostess stamp set and money to spend. Just email me if you would like to join the club.


Fundraiser for Haiti

On 12 January 2010, a magnitude 7.0 earthquake struck Haiti, leaving in its wake devastation so overwhelming that the Haitian people and their leaders can only look for help from the outside to cope. From now until 28 February 2010, $2 from every I ♥ Hearts stamp set sold will be donated by Stampin’ Up!® to the American Red Cross' Haiti Relief and Development Fund. The Red Cross is already well-established in Haiti, and this money will be used to provide immediate relief and long-term support through supplies, technical assistance and other support to help those in need.

I am so pleased to be with a company like Stampin’ Up!® that has a heart in times of need. If you wish to purchase this stamp set, I will take my demonstrator discount off the price and sell it for $37.30 including postage and handling (normally $45.10 with postage and handling). You can include this in a $100 order (before p&H) and qualify for a FREE stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration brochure.

I have to go get ready for my class tonight so hope you have a great evening.

best wishes

Roz


No comments: