Friday, February 5, 2010

Back again!

Good morning all

It has been a while since my last blog but here I am. This post is for Pam, who is recovering from an operation - hope you are on the mend Pam! Get well wishes also go to James who is having his tonsils out today. I know you will be a big brave boy James, and I am so jealous that you get to eat ALL the ice-cream that you want!

I am showing you some items we have made at previous classes. The first is a mini file folder. There are lots of patterns for this about but I am using the directions from Bridget Larsen who was kind enough to give me one before Christmas. You can see Bridget's blog by clicking on her full name.

I have used Pink Pirouette cardstock and Candy Lane Designer Series Paper.


The next one is an easel card. The great thing about Easel Cards is that they fold flat for postage. In this one I have used Perfect Plum and Pale Plum cardstock and the Razzle Dazzle Stamp Set from the Summer Mini Catalogue.







Hope you are all having a great day.
Happy stamping.
Roz






No comments: