Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New Promotion

Good afternoon

There are two promotions running this month. The first is the Christmas Extravaganza. Earn yourself a FREE scallop square punch by spending $85 from selected items on the Gift Giving Guide. More details on my website at http://www.roslynvest.stampinup.net/.

The second promotion is the Breast Cancer Awareness Starter Kit. If you sign up as a demonstrator between now and 31 December 2009, you will receive a Pretty in Pink Classic Stamp Pad and a apck of Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper as a bonus in your kit. Stampin' Up!® will also donate $5 towards breast cancer research. Contact me if you are thinking out signing up and would like to join my team.

As promised, here is another card made by one of my demonstrators, Kylie. This card is made using the Level 1 Hostess Stamp Set - Live Like You Mean It and uses Sahara Sand, Basic Black and Very Vanilla Cardstock. Kylie also does lovely work and I am in awe of her organisation skills which I sadly lack.



Hope you haven't fainted from seeing two posts in a row!

Happy stamping.

Roz

No comments: