Monday, October 5, 2009

Let me introduce myself...............

My goodness, it has been so long I thought I might need to introduce myself again! I think I need to hire a blog updater................anyone interested???? There never seems to be enough hours in the day. I work full time, have fortnightly classes, monthly workshops and in home workshops as well as being a wife and mother. I am going to try really hard to keep my blog up to date so just nag me if I lapse at any time.



Here is a photo of the cards and bag we made at my recent Priceless Workshop.



The cards are my design and the bag is a case of one designed by my very creative downline, Fiona Platzer. You can see her amazing creations here.

I will be back soon with details on the Stampin' Up! promotion for this month.

happy stamping
Roz

No comments: