Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bloom Away Cards


These are two cards made from the new stamp set "Bloom Away". The Waratah flower has Crystal Effects all over it which gives it dimension. This was one of the cards from my Tuesday class. The Gum Blossom card I made at Fiona's, one of my downlines, class tonight. Check out her blog at http://www.vineyardstamper.com/. I used the white gel pen to add specks to the gum blossom.
I am so excited that the new catalogue is now available for everyone. You can purchase a catalogue for $10 or $15 with postage to anywhere in Australia. Just email me to purchase.
I put an order in myself yesterday, so I am eagerly awaiting delivery so I can play with all the new products.
Happy stamping,
Roz
Card Recipes
Waratah Card
Cardstock - Chocolate Chip, Old Olive Textured, Real Red Whisper White
Inks - Chocolate Chip, Read Red, Old Olive, Black Stazon
Stamps - Bloom Away, Sanded
Accessories - Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Crystal Effects
Gum Blossom Card
Cardstock - Chocolate Chip, Read Red, Confetti Cream, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Inks - Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Black Stazon
Stamps Bloom Away
Accessories - White Gel Pen, Vintage Brads


No comments: